Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
MobiGeek - Terms And Conditions
If we stock the device, we will beat ANY price condition
Should you intend purchasing from Mobigeek.co.za and are able to find the same item at a competitor for a cheaper price, at the same time, contact us and email us the competitor offering details (email@example.com) and we will BEAT that price!
The following exceptions apply:
• The warranty/guarantee period must be identical to that of the competitor product.
• Offer does not apply to new store openings, store re-launches, display, aged, discontinued or damaged stock.
• The offer does not apply to one day only sales such as Black Friday or daily deal websites.
• The retailer deemed to be a competitor needs to be a valid VAT registered retailer
• The competitor in question must be in-stock of that identical item.
• The items up for comparison must be the identical item, brand, barcode, volume/weight.
• The competitor must be a legitimate South African retailer, and the competitor offer must include the cost of delivery.
• The offer does not apply to foreign stores, including foreign online stores.
• The offer does not apply to the Pre-owned mobile devices offered by Mobigeek.
There is a 1 year warranty period on all local mobile devices (excludes accessories).
There is a 1 month warranty period on all special import mobile devices (excludes accessories).
Should a defective product delivered to you; you must return the product with all its constituent parts and original packaging to MobiGeek. We will examine and test the product to confirm that it is defective and upon such confirmation the following will be determined by MobiGeek:
(1) the defective product will be repaired;
(2) the defective product will be replaced by MobiGeek;
The following will not be classified under the warranty period (1 year) and MobiGeek will not be liable to replace or repair these products:
(1) products with any condition resulting from ordinary wear and tear;
(2) products that have been altered by you or any other person; this includes repairs; and
(3) any computer hardware or software updates that is not compatible with your computer or device; and
(4) products that have evidence of water damage, damage caused by impact, mishandling, dropping or used in any manner inconsistent with the manual in respect of such product.
(5) damaged / cracked screens
You will not be charged a cancellation fee or any administrative fee should you cancel your order prior to it being packaged for delivery. Please contact us immediately should you decide to not proceed with the transaction (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Processing of Refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall be paid as an EFT (Electronic funds transfer) into your nominated bank account. MobiGeek shall determine the refund cost liable to you if there are any administrative costs required to be added.
Do not accept any products should it appear that the packaging is damaged or has been tampered with.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your item/s.
Delivery will only commencers once the order has been verified and settled.
An order will only be settled once payment has been received and "Verified" by i-Pay due to the high activity of fraud online.
If prices are displayed incorrectly on the website, MobiGeek will not be bound by the misaligned pricing. In these instances, MobiGeek has the right to decline the customer’s offer and choose not to sell the purchased product for the incorrect price.
The goods are legitimate, non-counterfeit, lawful and are the original unmodified genuine product.
MobiGeek and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible regarding to the products and content on the website. However, MobiGeek does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by MobiGeek itself is not as described, you will be required to return it in an unused condition and still sealed in its original packing.
You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website (email@example.com)
MobiGeek reserves the right to modify or withdraw its website either temporarily or permanently without the customers consent. MobiGeek reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any transaction entered into prior to any particular modification or amendment of the terms and conditions will be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions as they were at the time that the transaction is concluded.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of MobiGeek or its content suppliers and protected by South Africa and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MobiGeek and protected by South Africa and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of MobiGeek or its software suppliers and protected by South Africa and international copyright laws
All information that the customer provides to MobiGeek will only be used for the supply of goods and services to the customer and shall not be used for any other purpose.
None of the customer’s personal information shall be sold or made available to anyone other than in the supply of the goods and services to the customer.